This is why people don't care about the problems facing our world

Go down

This is why people don't care about the problems facing our world

Post by  on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

YOU can make a difference, here's how...

Americans are too busy watching sports, the Kardashians, or planning where they are going to shop this weekend. Do you like being controlled by corporations brainwashing you to buy more and more with your Bank of America rip off credit card? This forum is about how to free yourself and create a sustainable society for all.

We will show you how small acts can make a HUGE difference in the outcome of our present crisis..... Have YOU had enough of being CONTROLLED yet? Even if you don't like our forum why would you patronize companies that are ripping you off and ruining our economy? If you do nothing else at least Boycott the worst companies....

Chinese Goods, BP, Amoco, Arco, Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Chase, PNC, Citi, JP Morgan, PayPal, Allstate, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, ALL GMO foods (Monsanto), and ALL harsh chemicals and pesticides.....

The WORST B.O.A. - Truth from actual customers: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/bofa.html

Watch our intro videos below and then click on HOME above to see how YOU can make REAL and LASTING change happen!

SOME Americans have had enough........

Whats the worst that can happen? Watch this and find out.......

Hey.... WAKE UP! What can YOU do?

Click on HOME above to see all of our posts and information about how you can make REAL and LASTING change........

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why people don't care about the problems facing our world

Post by UnhookedLiving on Mon May 14, 2012 11:50 pm

I like your matrix and would like to see you apply it to lots of different problems. Hey, you could be Matrix Man!

But I disagree with your resolution, that the only way to get into column A is through system change from the top down. No, no! Do it from the bottom up. Maybe you should do a matrix about that?

Do you really want to keep being part of the problem until the government makes another law? Why not change the way you live now. Create the new system of doing things today. It's easy, fun, and fulfilling.

However, you will find there is a problem. There are already too many regulations! People no longer have the liberty to live a low impact, appro-tech, life on earth. Well, maybe if you have plenty of money, but if you're just getting by, forget it.

Don't take my word for it. Try going out on some land and "doing it" the right way. Try stepping outside of the circle and document what happens. This is a challenge to all people concerned with climate change. Don't sit around and "talk" as you say, until somebody makes another friggin' law. If you want to talk, organize a plan for yourselves, then get to doing. Now.
UnhookedLiving
Top Blogger
Top Blogger

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/UnhookedLiving

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Agreed Unhooked, but you need to choose your states carefully. Some are already gone to the "police state". Cali is a great example. Living out in the woods and hiding is no solution either . Like minded PPL need to form communities in states where the police won't come and seize your home, garden or land b/c you didn't apply for the proper permit for your off the grid house. In some states there are prosecuting PPL for eating and drinking raw products and growing vegetable gardens. The "Porcupines" (Libertarians) looked for a place to start their idea of a free community and choose New Hampshire. Yes there is a lot of freedom in New Hampshire, but a lot of rich Liberals have taken over from Massachusetts jacking the prices out of sight. So only rich Porcupines can live there. There is more freedom in the West, more land and less restrictions. We cannot change everyones minds so the best thing to do is find states with more freedom and build sustainable communities there. There are many states with fewer restrictions.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnhookedLiving on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

So true, Bark. I think we're on the same page. I found this link interesting, even though it is 2 yrs old. Be nice to get an update.

http://nontraditionalhousing.tribe.net/thread/aad4fef9-6965-4c39-8447-c4b36f991511

IMO folks need to research county laws as well. I see wildly fluctuating county rules in my neck of the woods (Pacific Inland NW). If anybody is interested in North Idaho/Eastern WA I can provide some input as to the situation here.
UnhookedLiving
Top Blogger
Top Blogger

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/UnhookedLiving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum