Alex Jones Should Not Own A Gun

Go down

Alex Jones Should Not Own A Gun

Post by 1911guy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 am

Obviously Alex Jones does not understand freedom of speech and has a vile temper. He is one guy I would not trust with a gun. I agree that Morgan wants to totally disarm Americans and I don't agree with Morgan one bit, but to attack him on television because of his views is un-American! How about common sense controls like a Child Access Protection Law and closing the gun show loophole. That would do way more than banning this gun or that one. I also agree with arming certain school administrators. It worked with airline pilots who are now armed and acting as responsible Air Marshall's!

1911guy
Blogger
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones Should Not Own A Gun

Post by  on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 am

We normally don't allow extreme conspiracy theorists on Bark forum, there are other forums for such views. Jones's rant shows his instability and immaturity. He certainly does not help his case by screaming instead of intelligently debating. I agree we need common sense measures, not sweeping bans. The lesson is if you have a point to make do so intelligently and calmly or you look like a raving idiot! Bark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum