"our global moment"

Go down

"our global moment"

Post by Zack Donahue on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

This is our global moment: just as the "Free World" stood up to and defeated two totalitarian powers in the mid 20th century, and largely contained another, we now face global collapse of civilization if we don't stand up to the corporate totalitarianism that's driving us to destruction.

BOYCOTT unsustainable companies and their products

Something strange is happening with our weather. Over the last ten years heat records all over the world have been shattered, we just had a 1000 year flood in Colorado, while many states are in drought conditions, people are leaving islands in the south pacific because of rising sea levels, the smog in China is unbelievable, permafrost in Russia is thawing, and coral is dying in the oceans. Even if you weren't scientific and had half a brain cell you could deduct that our world is changing and not for the better. So all you climate change deniers out there what is your solution to the new world we live in. Just stick your heads in the sand and pretend everything's A-ok? Oh that's right - Glen Beck & Sean Hannity say there is no climate change!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor?

Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit? An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression hate me, my family, and my friends. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil - BOYCOTT THEM

Shell...................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..................... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon/Mobil........................... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway.............. 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................... 62,231,000 barrels
BP Phillips - Boycott due to gulf oil spill destruction and failure to clean up!

The U.S. Currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from
OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER
DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC. It won't stop here - oil prices
could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies to support that DO NOT import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo............................0 barrels (CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela)
Sunoco.........................0 barrels
Conoco.........................0 barrels
Sinclair..........................0 barrels
Hess..............................0 barrels
ARC0.............................0 barrels
Maverick........................0 barrels
Flying J.........................0 barrels
Valero............................0 barrels
CAMurphy Oil USA .......0 barrels

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers. With the help of the Internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Of Monsanto Brands & Companies To Boycott

Here’s a list of the companies and brands that GMO food and chemical giant Monsanto owns or controls. Stop buying these products. If you don’t, you’re financially supporting a company that is poisoning you and millions of others with Genetically Modified organisms.

Aunt Jemima
Quaker
Betty Crocker
General Mills
Bisquick
Duncan Hines
Hungry Jack
Jiffy
Ms. Butterworths
 Pepperidge Farms
Campbells
Aurora Foods