Jim Cooley - A first class moron and danger to society!

Go down

Jim Cooley - A first class moron and danger to society!

Post by Common Sense on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:56 am

This man is a DANGER to society and gun owners everywhere!

Concealed carry or open carry of a HANDGUN in a holster is a non-threatening action in an airport, but this is INSANE! This open carry of assault rifles ESPECIALLY in Airports is insane. This guy needs a serious mental evaluation. Being legal does not make it right. It is legal to have sex with underage girls in many countries - does that make it right? I have a Concealed Carry Permit from West Virginia but I carry concealed and I don't frighten people. People like this are the ones responsible for "NO GUNS" signs in states where such signs carry "weight of law" keeping lawful CONCEALED (as it should be) carriers out of posted businesses. 

ARTICLE:

ATLANTA, Ga. — Jim Cooley dropped off his daughter at the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta with his wife and his AR-15 semi-automatic rifle by his side.

Though his choice of accessory turned the heads of flyers and security alike, everything Cooley did was perfectly legal, the New York Daily News reports.

Cooley, a native of Chicago, told the New York Daily News that he is allowed to carry the rifle in the airport and has no concerns about igniting fears in people who see him packing heat in a public place.

“People think that if you’re simply carrying your firearm, regardless of how you’re carrying it, you’re a bad person,” he said. “But if you’re not carrying it in a menacing or threatening manner, it should be no cause for concern for anybody.”

A Georgia state law passed in July allows licensed gun owners to carry their weapons in a variety of public places, including bars, school grounds, places of worship and some areas of commercial airports, the News York Daily News reports.

[ltr]Cooley also took a variety of photos and videos like the one above, depicting his confrontations with law enforcement officers in the airport.[/ltr]

Common Sense

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum