Resist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China - A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods!

3 posters

Go down

China -  A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods! Empty China - A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods!

Post by  Sat May 14, 2011 11:59 am

China has a HUGE industrial toxic waste problem created by companies who do business there due to the cheaper cost of manufacturing. One of the reasons it is cheaper is there are no environmental regulations. Would you eat fish caught in a Chinese waterway and packaged under Chinese standards? Bottom Line: Stop buying cheap goods from China!

Back to top Go down

China -  A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods! Empty Re: China - A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods!

Post by farmerjoe Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 pm

I've traveled to China last November.  I was shocked at the amount of pollution I saw.  It's really easy for a company to get past any environment regulations just by bribing an official.  The reason I know this is because my girlfriend's friend owns a box factory, and casually mentioned it in a conversation we had.  It's a shame to because the country side is actually quite beautiful.  The impact it's having on the local people forces many to move.  The fact that they produce nearly everything makes it difficult to not buy their goods.  So I hope people post links to company's that don't have their product's manufactured there.

farmerjoe
Top Blogger
Top Blogger

Back to top Go down

China -  A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods! Empty RE: Links To Products NOT made in CHINA!

Post by Hipster Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:44 am

farmerjoe wrote: So I hope people post links to company's that don't have their product's manufactured there.

Farmerjoe - If you look under latest topics on the right hand column you will see links to companies that still produce products in the USA.

Hipsters RULE!
Hipster
Hipster
Blogger
Blogger

Back to top Go down

China -  A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods! Empty Re: China - A Toxic Dump - STOP buying Cheap Goods!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down